It can be a challenging task to keep yourself active on social media, especially when you have other work. That’s why most prefer using social media scheduling tools.
If you are one of those who rely on social media for their business, then you must have faced the tension of having to deal with the different peak times the respective users are active. If you want more engagement, you need to post during peak times and you will need social media scheduling tools for that.
As a business owner who wants more engagement from the audience, it would be near to impossible to make each post “live”.
It would be near impossible for a business to make all of its posts “live”. As a result, software providers have come up with solutions to make social media scheduling and posting more manageable. You can design and bulk schedule multiple posts at once using social media scheduling software platforms.
These tools let you do the work at the time that suits you and you can also deliver your posts at the best times. You also get time to create and add more content to your posts at a time convenient to you. Apart from providing you with some info on the best 20 social media scheduling tools, we are also compiling a small guide for you.
What are social media scheduling tools?
So, what is a social media scheduler? A social media scheduler tool helps you schedule your posts across multiple social media platforms. You can also post each post under defined usernames profiles at a set given time.
And, if you can schedule your posts on time and meet your social media plans ahead of time, you can focus on other tasks. Matter of fact, some social media tools help you curate your content and manage your evergreen posts as well and also give you a complete analyzed report for you to evaluate.
Why Use a Social Media Scheduling and Posting Tool?
If you have a business that deals with social media and that too with multiple social media accounts then a social media scheduling tool is a must for you. This tool helps you automate some manual tasks for you.
More importantly, it can be an ordeal managing multiple accounts and maintaining a targeted audience to keep engaged. Yes, if you are using traditional marketing methods, you might be on track, somewhat, but it will cost you money and some irrelevant data that will mostly target unwanted audiences along the way. With a proper social media scheduling tool, you can stay on top and track and focus on other works.
Furthermore, these tools help you in keeping your brand or business consistent and stay active in the minds of the users. The tools deliver a consistent seamless experience for your patrons and potential customers and create a unique identity for you online across social media platforms. If you are consistent, you will be able to stand apart from your competitors as people will know beforehand what you are offering and your posts will be on time. And, if you use a particular layout for posting your posts, then the customers will know the post is from you. Furthermore, most of these tools help you in researching the market and monitor other vital components such as trending keywords and customer reviews or any feedback.
Nowadays, posting daily is not enough. You need to keep your audience engaged as well. Social media scheduling tools help you organize and keep track of the conversations. Your dashboard helps you keep track of the conversations and allows you to respond to queries in real-time across all of your social media platforms.
They also help in:
- Improving team collaboration
- Help in maintaining team collaboration goals as well.
Simply put, these tools help in collaborating with your work. You don’t have to monitor what each team member is doing as you can see the results on the dashboard.
You can add members to your account and control their access to what’s only relevant to their responsibilities. You can also assign which member or team should work on what aspect. For example, you can use your scheduling tool to assign a person to monitor conversations while another team monitors your analytics.
Easily Customize Posts
Apart from allowing you to manage your social media posts across platforms, they also help you customize the posts according to requirements. Many social media scheduling tools also come with photo-editing and designing apps like Canva and Giphy integrated into the tools.
With that said, let’s get to know about some of the best social media scheduling tools that are available in the market and have a good review as well.
There’s no doubt that Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media scheduling tools in the market. With more than 15 million users worldwide and more than 800 Fortune 1000 companies, you need not know more.
But, still, for your ease, we can let you know that Hootsuite helps you in scheduling your posts at a time of your preference. However, the difference in using Hootsuite is, it allows you to post on multiple social media accounts by purchasing their plans customized to meet every client’s needs.
You can use Hootsuite on personal, business, and other social media accounts. The plans vary from free to paid. The free plan lets you schedule 30 messages across three social profiles. The tool is an all-inclusive platform that allows you to curate, measure your ROI, run social media ads and manage your schedule for posting.
How Can Hootsuite Assist Your Business?
- Hootsuite monitors your multiple streams like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. all from a single place.
- You get a team management facility that allows you to assist your team and manage their work as well.
- You can store drafts so you can post them when you receive a FAQ request from Twitter.
- Assists you in posting to your Google+ Page.
- You get free reports in your email.
- Ability to monitor multiple accounts and keywords.
- One account connects to more than 35 social media networks.
- Allows you to perform bulk scheduling.
- The unique analytic features provide you with a comprehensive overview of how well your social media strategies are doing on all of the social media platforms.
- Helps you deliver posts in an easy-to-read format.
- A Hootlet plugin is provided so you can share your content across the internet so your followers can access it easily.
- The scheduling tool helps in scheduling the posts in advance.
- You can view the Analytic data with ease.
- The Hootlet plugin allows you to share information hassle-free.
- Enables you to track key phrases and terms.
- Let’s effectively manage your team.
- The price plans are expensive.
- The free trial is limited to only three social media accounts with only basic analysis, message schedules, and limited access to essential applications.
Loomly happens to be one of the most effective social media scheduling tools in the market. It’s perfect to deal with the tedious demands of targeting the audience by making your business digital.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a freelancer or run an enterprise, you need to meet your social media goals. Loomly is one of the best social media scheduling tools available. It provides you with insightful social media schedules to give you quick turnaround times. Once you get access to a Loomly account, you can manage your comments, tags, and messages and track when and where you are mentioned.
How Can Loomly Help You?
Loomly comes with analytics and automated publishing content management. The tool provides you with a comprehensive customer target. It filters the keywords and lets you know about the ones that matter to you more. You can schedule your posts more conveniently.
The tool provides the ability so you can create a master message that you can personalize according to your different social media platforms. It lets you know which time is the best to post, and also if your text is too long. Gives you an effortless collaboration, and a hassle-free approval process. It provides you with a simple mechanism so you can post comments to your team. If you are managing more than one company or work, you can keep an individual calendar to manage. With the PRO version, you can get a PDF export feature as well.
- You get calendar templates.
- Audience targeting guidance.
- Show all of your assets in one place.
- Allows you to review and approve the posts collaborated before you hit the publish button.
- Allows you to create posts and ad mockups.
- Lets you create automated publishing for Google My Business, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Lets you create objective-driven Instagram and Facebook ads.
- Provides you the option for filtering data and period comparison.
- It was a bit expensive.
- You will need a bit of technical knowledge so you can get maximum advantage of the tool.
SocialPilot is one of the most comprehensive and straightforward social media scheduling tools available in the market, the reason we have given it a place on our list. It allows you to post on all social media platforms like Twitter, Tumblr, Google My Business, TikTok, LinkedIn, and VK. Each feature in SocialPilot is in place and adds more value to your social media scheduling and marketing efforts.
How Can SocialPilot Assist Your Business?
The social media scheduling tool helps you in creating customized posts for each social media platform you use. The tool gives you analysis, monitors, and gives you a report of how your social media posts are performing.
SocialPilot generates super-swift-white-label reports and leverages social inbox to revert to without any hassles. Lets you manage team members seamlessly with the collaboration features. Manage multiple clients’ social media accounts hassle-free. You can manage your ad campaigns and help boost your posts as well. The added content curator feature gives you suggestions for a new post.
The integrated RSS Feed Automation feature gives you the ability to share your blogs seamlessly. The bulk scheduling feature lets you upload 500 posts simultaneously. You get a social media calendar that visualizes your content strategy. You also get a brilliant URL shortener feature. The tool supports many Native mobile apps as well.
It’s the only social media scheduling tool that provides you with the most reliable and fast. It also has support for your customers via chat, phone, email, and social media. You also get a suggestion and content discovery feature where you can easily share updates with your audience. Lets you connect to your unlimited accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. It also comes with a specially designed managing group feature that connects all of your accounts in one group.
- The tool is very cost-effective.
- It supports all of the major social media platforms, including TikTok.
- you get almost all social media features like scheduling, and social listening.
- Has advanced analytics.
- Contains a reseller and content curation feature as well.
- You can bulk schedule your images as well.
- Instagram has also approved SocialPilot for direct posting.
- Does not provide Instagram analytics.
- Does not have any free plan.
Agorapulse is one of the most innovative social media scheduler tools available that assists the company and the teams to collaborate. With the help of these social media scheduling tools, you can engage, collaborate, and measure the efforts you’ve put into your social media posts. In addition to this, it is compatible with all of the major social media platforms like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
The scheduling tool lets you post centrally on all of your social media accounts. You can queue or schedule the posts and ensure your posts are delivered at the best possible times. And, the posts that gave you the best results aka the evergreen posts can be rescheduled or re-queued again.
How can Agorapulse assist you?
The tool comes with an in-built social media calendar that lets you see when your posts are scheduled. You also get to use unique color codes to differentiate between them. Provides you with a comprehensive social media message management feature. You get instant information about your followers and also get a robust social media analysis featured report.
AgoraPulse also can perform brand-related search results and know what the audience has to say about your brand. The queue function allows you to share your evergreen posts whenever you want. You can organize and categorize the content in the queues based on time slots and topics. The tool also allows you to schedule or queue your content right from your Android or iOS devices.
If you’re like most who don’t like posting one post at a time, then AgoraPulse gives you the liberty to plan and schedule your campaigns offline such as posting images, text/link posts or posts of your favorite RSS feeds, and that too as a single. CSV file on social media platforms.
The tool also comes with an Instagram viewing feature that lets you preview your posts before posting them. You also get time slots to choose from for your convenience. You can also set a default time slot so every day of the week your posts are published on time.
- It comes with analyzing tools.
- You can utilize it as a browser extension.
- Can be used as a mobile app.
- Ideal for scheduling your social media posts.
- A personal social inbox as well.
- Consists of limited functions.
- Only two user accounts are available.
Being one of the best social media scheduling tools in the market with multiple accounts facilities needs to be on the list. It’s one of the most reliable tools for multiple clients. The tool has been developed especially to meet the needs of agencies.
Apart from being a reliable tool, it’s also a reputed social media scheduling tool for platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business, Pinterest, and Facebook. It’s also great for blogging platforms like Medium, WordPress, and Tumblr.
How can Sendible Help You?
Sendible helps you post your posts, images, and videos on an individual and bulk basis. The scheduling tool lets you complete your campaign offline and on completion, import it to the scheduling tool. The tool allows you to customize content for each social media network maximizing your organic audience. You can categorize the posts into schedules and campaigns on separate queues and recycle your evergreen posts by using the repeat schedule feature. It allows you to represent and reposition your content on the in-built interactive publishing calendar. You can use the RSS Auto Posting Feature for creating and sharing high-quality content.
Sendible comes with exclusive integrations such as Canvas graphic editor, YouTube search, and a royalty-free image search. The content recommendation tool is so good you can search by topic and you also get a virtual list of never-ending trending articles you can share on your social media platforms. You also get an in-built CRM that aids you in interacting and building your relationship with your followers. You also get a Twitter auto-reply and auto-tweet feature that monitors for specific keywords and hashtags and posts automated replies and tweets to keep your audience engaged.
- The tool integrates perfectly with all of the reputed social media networks such as Facebook, Google My Business, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- You also get an RSS Feed POster with content suggestions and an in-built library with hassle-free access to Canva (a popular designing tool).
- You get the ability to bulk schedule your content such as images and upload them as a CSV file.
- The tool consists of several automation tools to act as your assistant in driving engagement and increasing your social platform followers.
- The tool also has a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices.
- The tool has a great look with which you can create precise custom reports.
- The tool is effortless in setting up and utilizes the workflow and user permissions.
- Currently, no free plan is available, but a 30-day trial plan is available to use before you make the final decision of which plan suits you.
- The geographical keyword monitor that’s provided by the tool is not always reliable.
- There is no apparent plugin that utilizes WordPress.
ContentCal is one of the most all-inclusive social media scheduling tools available with an in-built visual calendar. You can schedule, review, publish, customize the header colors, etc, right from the main view. The tool integrates with hundreds of apps that enable you to post your posts on your social media accounts, and you can also perform an analysis of how your posts are performing.
How can ContentCal Help You?
The tool integrates with reputed collaboration tools such as Slack and Trello. You get the functions to drag and drop posts via a pinboard onto your calendar. You can also add customized tags to your content for effortless categorization. A publishing calendar allows you to gain a solo view of your content in daily, weekly or monthly view. The tool allows you to effortlessly organize your blog content be it webinars, press releases, or emails on any social media platform. You can give each different content color to better organize them according to your topics, campaigns, and themes. By utilizing this feature you can better understand which works best for you and the reason behind it. The tool responds to the comments and messages across all of your social media accounts from a unified inbox.
ContentCal comes with a content process manager. Whether it’s the creation, planning, approval, scheduling, or publishing, the tool takes care of it all.
- It’s highly cost-effective for teams who want to avail of features that other reputed social media scheduling tools offer.
- The customization is effortless and provides your team workflow so your team can meet their individual posting goals.
- If you use different calendars, you can assign a different workflow approval system for each team member.
- The calendar feature is the highlight of the tool as it makes the tool an intelligent scheduler.
- You also get an excellent planning feature that plans your posts ahead of time for the year.
- Add information to the already scheduled posts, which will also be handy for your team.
- Gain the ability to create “place” holders that perform as sticky notes to remind you of what needs to be posted on the day or scheduled.
- For every single campaign, you get an area for adding helpful information, images, and videos so your team can gather them from there.
- You can also give them a distinct header photo to distinguish them and make them appear more clearly on the calendar.
- The planning feature is a blessing in disguise for team members as they no longer have to search for the email trail or Trello board; you get a comprehensive correspondence trail right from ContentCal.
- You also get a “Pause” All content” but “on, which can be used when you do not wish to post a particular content online.
- Though you can store the videos on the tool, each team member will have to redownload them whenever they need to use them.
- ContentCal is not compatible with Facebook groups, Pinterest, and Snapchat, so you can only plan the posts but not post them as these platforms are not integrated into the tool.
- The analytics are not robust enough.
- The price is costly, especially if you go for the individual or the business plans.
- You don’t get an integrated link shortener.
Buffer is another highly reliable social media management tool available in the market. The tool is available in the form of a software application that can be used both on desktop and mobile. Another good news is it lets you schedule your content for Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, right from your dashboard. Could it get any better? Yes! You also can use the templates without any designing exotic and post on the pre-designed layouts available in the tool.
How Will Buffer Help Your Business?
Buffer lets you create preset content to publish on time for each social media account. The tool gives you the scope to customize your content according to your needs. You can also view your content in the calendar in-built into the tool. You can choose from the native or direct Instagram scheduling feature.
It also lets you collaborate on the content with your team and enables an immediate share or “Add to Buffer” option as well. This tool is ideal if you have a small business or run an entertainment as it comes with multimedia sharing options as well.
The unique power scheduler features multiple message delivery across different accounts and times. It also comes with Pablo, an image creator designed by Buffer to aid you in selecting the image and sizing it for different social media platform specifications to ensure hassle-free text overlays and get background for richer content that interests your audience.
It also comes with an in-built Buffer-designed Instagram feature that lets you schedule even single-image posts for any of your business accounts and Buffer will automatically publish them for you.
The tool also enables you to schedule the video or multi-image post and not have them get posted directly. Rather, the tool sends you a push notification at the scheduled time to confirm. This lets you focus on other work and when you get the notification, all you have to do is hit the “publish” button.
- Choose the time to post your content.
- Acts as a mediator by collaborating on your posts so you can add them to the queue.
- The content is posted according to the queue priority.
- If you need to upload a post immediately, it can be an issue.
- If you have an extensive network, again the tool might not be for you as it can be tiresome and expensive.
- The tool tends to lag during an Instagram promotion.
- You don’t get any tool to monitor hashtags, so you will need to install another tool for that.
Crowdfire is one of the best social media scheduling tools available if you are a startup or an entrepreneur. If so, ideally you would not like hopping in between the various social media posting tools to manage your network. This is the ultimate reason why most love using Crowdfire.
No wonder it is branded as “the only social media manager you will need”, no matter if you want to use it on Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or LinkedIn all in a single flow. Crowdfire is your ultimate stop for posting and scheduling posts. The tool also aids you in searching for content that’s relevant to you. The curation feature lets you filter the topics.
Apart from that, if you have some content on your website that can be posted, the tool can make that content ready for publishing. If you have a new product ready for launch or are promoting a blog, this feature will be very handy.
You also get a pop-up calendar to help you in scheduling the posts in advance so you don’t have to worry about being late in posting them. Alternatively, you can allow Crowdfire to suggest the best time to share on the respective platforms. The tailored previews give you a little window to see how your post will look once it is published on the respective platforms.
How Can Crowdfire Aid Your Business?
Crowdfire helps you in managing your posts on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest. You also get a content curator and scheduling feature. The ability to share your content directly from your blog or website or an online store gives you comprehensive analyzed reports that encompass the competitors’ analysis. You can handle all of the messages and comments in a single workflow.
Crowdfire is the first social media scheduling tool that supports posting to Tiktok.
You can use this fantastic post scheduler to post on every major social media network.
It also enables you to share material to a more extensive section of blogging platforms, video sites like YouTube & Twitch, and online sites.
Allows you to send automatic welcome DMs to new followers
- It lets you utilize the scheduler for free for two accounts on the same network, per platform. This means you can have two for Twitter, two for Instagram, and likewise for Pinterest as well. Of course, you have to pay the annual subscription if you plan to post more than two though.
- You get the ability to get more followers with the guarantee
- Provides you with daily reminders so you can take action and perform the tasks on time.
- Rather you can spend your crucial time scrutinizing the recommendations and suggestions you get based on your social media accounts progress.
- Crowdfire does recommend you to share your articles, images, and videos, but by other Crowdfire members. This is considered a self-limiting feature, especially when you want to share content related to a small niche. The reason for this is not all places implement Crowdfire, therefore making the entire recommendation feature useless.
- The new followers you will gain are those who are already following tens or rather hundreds of other people with no particular reason whatsoever, and will probably never see your posts.
- You cannot register more than three accounts on the application.
- The prices are unstable.
- The quality of the images shared is degrading.
- The loyal members do not provide you with discounts.
- Does not promote your blog if you are looking for a self-hosting variety tool.
PromoRepublic was released in 2004 and today is one of the most popular social media scheduling tools available. The tool provides you with creation, publishing, and analyzing tools, in addition to the in-built visual editor. With the visual editor’s help, you can easily apply fonts, images, and fonts directly into the posts during the drafting period. You also get an analyzed report as a PDF you can share with your team members.
You can also use the tool for monitoring so you can track and analyze the performance of your content. Once you are satisfied with the result, you can give it a go and make sure your content reaches an optimal audience.
How Can PromoRepublic Assist You?
You get a post library with more than 100,000 visuals and templates. The tool integrates with all of the major social media platforms. You get more than 200 fonts to choose from, including shapes and banners for your posts. An event content calendar is also in-built for creating beautiful social media posts.
A Momento optimal timing tool aids in publishing content at the most suitable time available based on your location.
The tool integrates with Hootsuite, Yext, Hubspot, and Buffer.
What makes PromoRepublic different from other social media scheduling tools is a post ideas library of more than 6,000 ready-made templates, packed and ready to be published
Thanks to its insightful built-in analytics, you get the suggestion to publish the posts at the best time for different industries.
- Suggests personalized and automated post ideas.
- Comes with an advanced graphic-creation tool.
- Utilizes artificial intelligence and drives maximum engagement.
- You get a 14-day free trial period.
- A versatile tool that optimizes Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Does not support the bulk uploading posts feature.
- Unnecessary pop-ups trouble you while working on the tool.
- No refunds are available.
- No live chat during weekends.
Whether you are an individual, influencer, or small business owner, you can create and design social media content to promote your content. Matter of fact, you can also share your daily media posts as well directly or schedule them for a particular time slot.
Circleboom comes with several unique features that help you in publishing. The tool supports Twitter thread scheduling, Advanced Google My Business posts with CTAa, a first comment option for all posts, article curation, and a LinkedIn poll schedule.
How Can Circleboom Publish Help You and Your Business?
You can manage your multiple accounts on all major social media platforms. The automation and scheduling feature lets you save the posts, saving your time and energy, and allowing you to focus on other work. Lets you take advantage of the Google My Business Offer and Events posts with CTA buttons and increases your visibility on Google. You can schedule all Twitter threads with no limitations. You can save your work on Circleboom and work on them later on.
The tool comes with a Twitter thread composer and a scheduler feature with no limitations. You also get Instagram carousel and grid post support. first comment option for all social media platforms.
- You get multiple account management and effective scheduling, and automation for social media posts.
- Designing tools and features by using Canva, Giphy, and Unsplash integration.
- All the plans are cost-effective.
- Various automation methods including RSS Feeds, Queue Scheduling, and Article Curation.
- Option to save your work for later editing.
- The entry plan comes with limitations.
- Does not support A/B testing for social media content.
- Does not give analytics reports for your social media accounts.
What are the best social media scheduling tools?
We come back to the main question, and that is which is the best social media scheduling tool for you? It can be a difficult choice as there are plenty of scheduling tools in the market, and most have a favorable fan flow as well.
Which is why we have tried to make it a little easier for you. Not only have we compiled a list of the best social media scheduling tools available but have sorted them into sections. You can compare what the tool offers, its uses, unique features, and pros, and cons. Though each tool has something exclusive to offer, nonetheless there will be one that meets all of your requirements.
We also hope this saves you the time to search and evaluate before you can decide which one to choose.
What’s your go-to social media management tool?
Social media scheduling tools come in various forms. Some could offer you size, while some might have a unique feature. But, at the end of the day, they are meant to help you schedule your posts. Therefore, we hope we managed to mention at least one tool that might suit your requirements. Though this list is barely a percent of the options available in the market, nonetheless one of them will definitely be your scheduler.